6th July 2023, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm a CIA lover from Afghanistan. How canI join the Agency?

My name is karim from Afghanistan i would like to join cia. it has a short story
i have high marks at school . I'm in grade 11 with first position in the class.
i understand 2 afghan languages DARI and Pashto
and also i understand English and Indian or Pakistan languages Urdu which with some short period of time training it can improve very well.
i also know how to use computer and office programs like word and PowerPoint programs i have a clean background and gzaurantee of my loyalty is my life to the USA and Cia please advise me what to do and how can i join them?
I know I'm not a USA citizen but if cia want I can become a USA citizen very easily.
Please guide me?

17th July 2023, 02:31 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: I'm a CIA lover from Afghanistan. How canI join the Agency?

I understand that you are a bright and motivated young man, and I commend you for your desire to serve your country.

However, there are a few things you should know about joining the CIA. First, you must be a U.S. citizen or national in order to be eligible for employment. Second, you must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Third, you must pass a rigorous background investigation.

In addition to these requirements, the CIA also looks for candidates who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.

I understand that you are not currently a U.S. citizen, but if you are serious about joining the CIA, I encourage you to start the process of becoming a citizen. You can find more information about the naturalization process on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.

Once you are a U.S. citizen, you can start applying for jobs at the CIA. The CIA website has a list of all open positions. You can also contact your local CIA recruiter for more information.

I wish you all the best in your pursuit of a career in intelligence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?