15th June 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)

Hello sir, I am a Defence Personnel and I am willing to know the Eligibility Criteria Required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of SI (Sub Inspector)? Please let me know as early as possible. Waiting for your valuable reply.

15th June 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) is mentioned below :-

1. You must have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board.

2. You must be in between 18 to 28 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable
to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Physical Standards :-
--> Minimum Height :- 167.7 cm (General/OBC) and 160 cms (SC/ST)

--> Chest :- Unexpended 78.8 cms (General/OBC) and 76.5 cms (SC/ST), Minimum 5 cm expansion.
15th June 2016, 09:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a Defence Personnel and I am willing to know the Eligibility Criteria Required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of SI (Sub Inspector)? Please let me know as early as possible. Waiting for your valuable reply.
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post in Uttarakhand Police.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Physical criteria for SI post:-

Minimum Physical Standard:

i) For Male Candidates:
Height-1.67 mtrs.
Weight-51.5 Kgs
Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms

ii) For Female Candidates:-
Height-1.60 mtrs.
Weight- 45 Kgs

iii) Vision :

Eye-sight ( with or without glasses )
Distant vision : 6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye.
Near vision 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
15th June 2016, 09:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India.

-The candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 28 years. There is relaxation in age limit as per the Govt. rules.

-Selection process :

Written Examination

Merit list

Medical test

Character and documents verification

Interview

Exam Pattern :-

There will be Negative marking and 2.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

The written exam will be objective type comprising of questions based on

*General Knowledge

*General Awareness

*Reasoning Ability

*Aptitude test

*Mathematics

*Hindi

One can get official notification @ uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/.
16th June 2016, 01:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in Uttarakhand is a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university. The aspirant age should be between 18 to 28 years. The candidate (male) height should be 168 cm and 79 cm. The selection process consists of written test, physical efficiency test, medical test and documents verification. The aspirant can find other details in the website of the Uttarakhand Police. The website link is Official Website
16th June 2016, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Sub Inspector of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below in detail.

Educational Qualification Required:

> Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or it's equivalent from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for SI recruitment of Uttarakhand Police recruitment.

Age Criteria of SI recruitment:

* Minimum Age Required - 21 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 28 years
Of there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
30th April 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How many servive required for promotion of inspector to circle officer in uttarakhand police.
16th September 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I am from Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh, so can I also apply for Uttrakhand sub inspector post?
12th April 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of hotel management result awaited can I apply for sub inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?