19th November 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Junior Division Civil Judge through JPSC recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

25th November 2018, 07:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Division Civil Judge

>> You must have completed Bachelor of law from an university that is established by Law in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. And there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official notification
26th November 2018, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

As per your request, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility and qualification required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment. Find the attachment below and go through the details carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JPSC recruitment.pdf(1.12 MB, 0 views)
26th November 2018, 06:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :-
You should have Bachelor's degree in Law (LLB) from a Government recognised university.

--> Age Limit as on 31.10.2018 :- 22 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
27th November 2018, 03:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum qualifications required to apply for JPSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) recruitment is as below :-

* Your age must lie within 22 years to 35 years as on 31.01.2018. Age relaxation is allowed for all female candidates and candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must be graduate in law from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate under The Advocates Act 1961 by the final date of submission of application form ( i.e; 24.12.2018).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.jpsc.gov.in.
27th November 2018, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for JPSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done either three years or five years LLB course from a recognized university.

>>The age criteria is 22-35 years.

The last date to apply for exam is 24th December, 2018.
28th November 2018, 03:01 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Junior Division Civil Judge through JPSC recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in Law or equivalent from recognised university.

>> Age limit: 22 to 35 years

>> Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit www.jpsc.gov.in.
28th November 2018, 03:18 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Junior Division Civil Judge through JPSC recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidates should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent from recognized university.

2. Candidate Age must be 22 to 35 years

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit www.jpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?