3rd October 2011, 05:58 PM
sathish.kmr1103

Does experience count while getting recruited?

Is that give more importance in the experience of the candidate while recruitment for the relevant jobs

5th January 2012, 11:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience count while getting recruited?

To get any job with state or central government, entrance exam is the only way. For example entrance exam conducted by state PSC, UPSC, SSC etc.for several posts across India in every sector. Experience doesn't count for getting government jobs though knowledge gained through experience will certainly be helpful in future. You have to appear for entrance exams and if you pass and get short listed then you will have to face few rounds of group discussion and interviews to get the concerned government job. But experience is very important to get jobs with private sector. For almost every job profile experience is one of the eligibility criteria. To sum it up experience gained through work is always helpful no matter where you work.
5th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am working in mnc for last 1 year. i have completed be in production engineering. i want to do mtech from iit and i have my score upto the mark.. does the expirence prior mtech will help me and how much it should be?
5th March 2012, 04:18 PM
djndsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathish.kmr1103 View Post
Is that give more importance in the experience of the candidate while recruitment for the relevant jobs
jobs like government jobs does not required any experience.there you only have to give the entrance exam,group discussions, and personal interviews.so basically your knowledge and intellectual is required.though experience is not required here directly but experience are helpful in tackling of various situation you will face during these interviews and group discussions.whereas in private units experience matters a lot.almost every other company is demanding an experience in the required field.so overall experience do matter while getting recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?