1st November 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?

Hi, I am aprajita and i have completed M.sc. in Food, Nutrition And dietetics from Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad, U.P. Presently i am working in Mahavir Cancer Sansthan ,Patna as a Dietician.I want to do P.hd. In Food, Nutrition And Dietetics. So, please give me full information about my job chances in government sector?

Thanks & Regard,
Aprajita

Related Questions:
  1. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  2. PhD in Information Technology is possible for me? Will I get government college job after that?
  3. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  4. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  5. Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job? -- [New]
  6. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  10. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  11. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  13. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  15. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  17. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  18. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
2nd June 2017, 03:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?

Ph.D qualification will only help you to make a career in academics and research. Hence, if you want to get a government lecturer job, then you can apply for admission.

There is no guarantee of a government job after Ph.D in your own field, as most of the jobs are given in the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?