21st May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?

i am a student of engineering in mechanicaL BRANCH 3RD YEAR.AM I TO CAN FACE UPSC EXAM??FOR WHT POST CAN I GIVE EXAMS AND WHAT PAPERS I HAD 2 GIVE??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com?
  2. Can I give UPSc exam after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  3. Will I be able to give CAT if score less than 50% in 3rd year of B.Com?
  4. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  5. Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?
  6. Which other exams do I need to give other than GATE in order to do PG in National Institutions?
  7. Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?
  8. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria, number of attempts and right time to write GATE exam? -- [New]
  10. Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?
  11. What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  12. What exams I can give to take admission in various MBA programs pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech?
  13. What is the syllabus for GPSC and UPSC exam?
  14. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  15. How to give UPSC and MPSC exam after graduation? What are the post offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to give RRB exam after passing electronics 3rd year student
  17. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  18. What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private

31st August 2011, 11:26 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?

Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?

If you are serious about job, then i am very sorry to say you that there are no any upsc exam which you can give in 3rd year of your b.tech .However you can sit in these exams for getting experiance only .There is no restriction for that but remember you will not get job even if you successfully qualifies the exam .

For sitting in UPSC exams like-IAS ,IPS ,you must have atleast Graduation degree but you are currently in 3rd year so i will suggest you to first of all complete your graduation and then try for upsc exams.

With Regards
ravik1214

1st September 2011, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of engineering in mechanicaL BRANCH 3RD YEAR.AM I TO CAN FACE UPSC EXAM??FOR WHT POST CAN I GIVE EXAMS AND WHAT PAPERS I HAD 2 GIVE??
dear friend,

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university are eligible for UPSC exam.

So you are now in 3rd year student so you are not eligible for UPSC exam

The age criteria for UPSC exam is given below:-

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 30 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST category candidates,only minimum age is required i.e 21 years.

Number of attempts:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

all the best.

16th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?

i am a student of engineering in mechanicaL BRANCH 3RD YEAR.AM I TO CAN FACE UPSC EXam??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?