30th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UP State Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Dear all, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UP State Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment of this year for SC/ST candidates? I belongs to the SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

28th July 2019, 12:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UP State Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

There are exceptions available for reserved category.
(i) Age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 35 years. 3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PH category.

(ii) Application charge for the recruitment is Rs.400/- for general and OBC candidates, Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates and physically challenged candidates are exempted to pay any fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?