12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in IBPS Management Trainee for SC/ST candidates?

Dear all, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in IBPS Management Trainee of this year for SC/ST candidates? I belongs to the SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 09:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IBPS Management Trainee for SC/ST candidates?

Exemptions available in IBPS Management Trainee for SC/ ST candidates are mentioned below :-

--> Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for SC/ ST candidates.

--> The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates whereas it is Rs. 600/- for all other category candidates.

--> The minimum marks required to qualify in the interview is 35% for SC/ ST category candidates whereas it is 40% for other category candidates.
31st August 2018, 12:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IBPS Management Trainee for SC/ST candidates?

IBPS has released the application form for the PO 2018 examination.

The application form will be available till 12th September 2018. The required educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 20-30 years.

But there is relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST candidates. For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
31st August 2018, 11:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is exemption for SC/ST candidates in the recruitment examination.

There is relaxation in age limit, cut off marks for final selection in the recruitment.

Examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. To get more information visit at www.ibps.in.
31st August 2018, 06:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection.

Eligibility criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduates can also apply for IBPS examination.

There is relaxation in fee structure. The application fee is Rs 100.

2. The upper age limitation is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.
31st August 2018, 09:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The exemptions available to SC/ST candidates in case of IBPS Management Trainee exam:

Application fee is only Rs 100.

There is upper age relaxation of five years to SC/ST candidates.
10th September 2018, 01:27 AM
ritesh0691

Age Limit as on 01.08.2018 :-
-- Minimum :- 20 years

-- Maximum :- 30 years

--Relaxation is available for reserved category. 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

--The application fee is Rs 100.

--there is exemption for SC/ST candidates in the recruitment examination. cut off marks for final selection in the recruitment.

For more detailed information regarding the IBPS Management Trainee 2018 recruitment, you can visit the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?