6th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 for SC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 for SC candidates? I belong to an SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

11th October 2019, 04:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 for SC candidates?

Exemption available in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 for SC candidates is:

** Age Relaxation: 5 years.

So, your lower age limit to apply for this examination is 21 years and upper age limit to apply for this examination is 35 years.

** Cost of Application Fee is NIL for SC candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.

11th October 2019, 05:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 for SC candidates?

There is no exemption in age limit for the SC or other category candidates in the CDS examination conducted by UPSC.

Examination is conducted for selection in defence services. Examination is conducted in two stages.

The most common eligibility criteria to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 18-24 years.

For more information regarding the syllabus and other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

14th October 2019, 12:16 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes there are exemptions available under the above mentioned recruitment which is UPSC Engineering services 2019.

Coming to the topic exemption , it is related to fee. As we discussed above for the candidates of SC/ST and female candidates you have an exemption of fee.

In general , there is an application fee for both general and OBC candidates. Where as based on the exemption given by the recruiter there will be exemption on fee to certain category of students.

1.SC

2.ST

3.Female candidates.

So as per notification , being a SC candidates you are eligible for exemption in terms of application fee.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?