6th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 has been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this exam this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this exam. Thank you!

11th October 2019, 03:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

Procedure to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 is Interested Candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 application form is For GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST/Female/PWD candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
11th October 2019, 05:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019?

You can apply for the CDS examination online at www.upsc.gov.in.

Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Now, NDA I 2020 will be conducted in February and the application form for the examination will be available in month of November.

Examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For any updates and notification visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th October 2019, 07:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the UPSC Combined Engineering Services examination 2020, you are required to fill its online recruitment application form by referring to the link www.upsconline.nic.in by 15.10.2019 till 06.00 p.m..
11th October 2019, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019:

The detailed procedure required to apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 is given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Examination - Combined Engineering Services Examination

>> Please click on the below apply online link in order to proceed further to apply.

>> Basically there are two parts namely Part 1 and Part 2. You are required to first complete Part I and then go to Part II. All Instructions can be obtained from 8th and 9th page of the notification that has been given below.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
12th October 2019, 11:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to Apply for UPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 25.09.2019 to 15.10.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th October 2019, 12:21 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes it has been released very long back , and as per your request I am here by providing you the procedure to apply for UPSC combined engineering services examination.

1.Before to apply for above mentioned post you should satisfy with the eligibility.

2.There after you can login in to the official website of UPSC , www.upsconline.nic.in

3.Here you can find the application form to be filled. Before that you should scan and upload your photo and signature with in the prescribed limit.

4.There is an application fee of Rs.100 / for both gen and obc male candidates.

5.And there is no application for female and sc/st candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?