24th September 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Junior Technical Officer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

28th September 2018, 09:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available for Junior Technical Officer under ECIL Recruitment & Requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies for the position of a Junior Technical Officer and requirements to apply under this ECIL recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Officer

>> Number of vacancies - 100 vacancies

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Electronics or Electronics and Instrumentation or Electrical and Electronics and Computer Science from a recognized university.

@ And also the relevant post qualification hands on the industrial experience shall be an added advantage.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Detailed Notification
28th September 2018, 05:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

The number of vacancies available in ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment 2018 are 100.

To be eligible to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognised university and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
29th September 2018, 07:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

ECIL (Electronics Corporation of Indian Limited) Junior Technical Officer:

The eligibility criteria for this is candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

Total No. of Vacancy of this post is 100.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.ecil.co.in.
29th September 2018, 09:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies to be filled is 506 in ECIL.

The sub division of posts are:

Junior Technical officer: 100 posts.

Junior Consultants Grade I: 300.

Junior Consultants Grade II: 106.
29th September 2018, 11:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to this post.

The eligibility criteria is Candidates should be B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science.

Relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience will be an added advantage.

Total No. Vacancy is 100.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
30th September 2018, 05:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ECIL stands for Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The recent notification consists of posts for Junior Technical Officer and Junior Consultant Grade I and II. The application process started on 21st September and ended on 29th September, 2018.

The total number of posts for Junior Technical officer is 100. The highest number of posts in this recruitment is for Junior Consultant Grade I, it is 300 in number.
30th September 2018, 08:50 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

ECIL announced the recruitment process for the Junior Technical Officer.

Eligibility criteria for candidates to apply ~

B. Tech/B. E engineering graduate in the discipline of Electronic / Mechanical /Electronic and instrumentation /Electrical and Electronics and Computer Science.

There is vacancy of total 100 posts.

Salary for the post of Junior Technical Officer is Rs. 19,032 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?