8th October 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose career in Civil Services in comparison to CS course?

Hello,

I am Ekta Shah. Currently i have completed my B.com from M.S.University and pursuing Company Secretary Course (Executive Level). And i am planning for M.com ya L.L.B after my graduation. And i would like to continue with this.
But i am interested in the civil services. So i want to take a drop in CS,
So is it a good decision to go for civil services?

Thanks,
Ekta Shah

11th October 2015, 08:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose career in Civil Services in comparison to CS course?

Civil Services is one of the best service you can offer to citizens of India by getting into any of the services like Indian Administrative Services or Indian Police Services etc. Company secretary stands nowhere as compared to Civil Services. It is the toughest entrance exam of India conducted by UPSC.

So, yes it is good decision to choose civil services over company secretary course but remember one thing that it requires the hard labour along with strong determination and dedication to crack this exam. The exam has three stages Civil Services Preliminary examination, mains examination and personal interview.

The minimum qualification is bachelor's degree and the age limit is 21-32 years and upper age relaxed for the reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?