12th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA

I am doin b.a and i want 2 crack civil services.so which two subject i can choose to crack civil services.which two subject are scoring subject among history,geography,politcal science and socialogy. Plz sujest me

20th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA

IAM DOING B.A AND I WANT TO CRACK CIVIL EXAMS.SO WHICH TWO SUBJECTS CAN I CHOOSE TO CRACK CIVIL EXAMS.WHICH TWO SUBJECTS ARE SCORING AMONG HISTORY,SOCIALOGY,GEOGRAPHY,POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
27th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which two subjects can I choose to crack Civil Services? I am doing BA

I passed intermediate with HPG Group now I would like to join in BA. My aim is Civil Services
plz suggest me the best scoring (Limited portion & Material availabilty) subjects to reach my goal
29th September 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 in commerce .i wish to take IPS is there any way to achieve that.is distant educationis valuable for civilservice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?