1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?

Hi... m isha doing b.d.s. MY INTERNSHIP is completed in march .i want to know that how i can apply in government job....how i can appear in govt. sector in Delhi or NCR regions...m very much confused what to do...is there any exam in upsc??

Related Questions:
  1. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  2. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  3. How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?
  4. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  5. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  6. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  7. Do I have Delhi quota if I am a resident of Delhi NCR region?
  8. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  9. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  10. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?
  11. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  12. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  14. Details of the companies providing job in NCR or Delhi?
  15. List of Electrical Private reputed for freshers companies in NCR region and Pune?
  16. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  17. Is the job at Genpact BPO in NCR region considered to be a call centre job?
  18. List of law universities in Delhi and NCR region?
17th May 2014, 06:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that what are the jobs for the dental category doctors as in govt. sectors. So for that I am going to tell you about your problem and try to clearing your doubts and tried to solve your problem as far as possible.

So for getting job in govt. sectors as a dentist there is some limits way for jobs as you can apply for a professor as in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences “MAIDS”. So for that you have to apply for that job and you have to qualify for job in that govt. sector.

So as far as I know in that college there is also an eligibility criteria and age issue for that you can apply for that to get job in to that college. So I am going to tell you about the eligibility for the job application. First of all there is an age issue as you know a normal issue in all govt. sector jobs so for that you must have 40 years of age as applying for that. And to be in that you have to be a good science students and dentist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?