20th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?

sir now i have 1 year job experience of 5 star hotel after passing from ihm college , now i want to do a government job. please guide me about jobs availablity for ihm students in government sector ..... thank you..

17th May 2014, 06:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that the jobs in field of govt. sector for IHM students or Institute Of Hotel Management Students. So I am going to tell you about the problem and clearing your doubts as far as possible. So first of all if you are a IHM or Hotel Management student then you have many career option as in your career

.So first of all you have to passed and do your Graduate degree in Hotel Management and that should be passing in a very good marks and good grade. So that in govt. sector you can get a good job in good position. As you said that you are a Hotel Management student so in govt. sector you can get a job as in Hospitality industry as in tourism department.

So that in India many tourist come across the world so that demanding of hospitality needed by the tourist hotels of Govt. sector. Institute of Hotel management in Srinagar gives you full study and job for your study as a job. In that you can learn about Hospitality and learn how to serve for tourist as they come across the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?