26th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?

I am B.tech fresher in ECE passout with throughout 80 till grad....bt still i dont get any job...I am not able to relocate and has to work in delhi/ncr....my financial condition is not so good..so i ve high need of job...can u suggest some gud consultancies or sum ways to get job..is technical support or k.p.o job is relevant??plzz help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  3. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  4. What are the government jobs available at Delhi NCR region?
  5. Government jobs for M.Pharma in Delhi NCR region? Eligibility for applying UPSE and other competitive exams to get government jobs? -- [New]
  6. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  7. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  8. Which branch provides better job opportunities in delhi NCR ECE or CSE?
  9. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  10. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  11. Do I have Delhi quota if I am a resident of Delhi NCR region?
  12. Information about construction company providing 6 months training for mechanical engineering in Delhi and NCR region
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  15. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  16. List of law universities in Delhi and NCR region?
  17. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
30th March 2012, 08:46 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?

Many It companies are recruiting ECE graduates and some of the companies are
1.HCL
2.DELL
3.L&T
4.LENOVO
5.SONY
To get job in public sectors you need to appear for exam like GATE If you score well you can appear for personal interview in the companies like
1.BHEL
2.ISRO
3.DRDO
4.IOCL
5.SAIL.
Technical support/KPO also consider Btech cand. at some openings.
3rd June 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find a job in Delhi NCR region after graduating in ECE with overall 80% marks?

how to find offcampus afer b tech ?
12th May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Prashant Bipul I am final year b.tech(e.c.e)student I want to do job in any company
My cont.no-8287309130 . 8285314602
12th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to find offcampus afer b tech ?
hello,
i am getting same problem like you but i dont know how to overcome the problem
16th February 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of ece so i want to a job in any electronics company because i have some financial problem.
M.no.-9504736556
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?