22nd November 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?

Sir I am Gupinath saha, Sir I had done 3 years bsc degree in hotel management. Now I want to do a govt. job in hospitality sector how can I get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  2. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job in Hospitality sector having Hotel management degree and good experience?
  5. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after passing degree course in Hotel Management?
  7. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  8. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  9. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  10. How to get Government job in Mumbai?
  11. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  12. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  15. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  16. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  17. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
1st September 2017, 08:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?

Government Job Opportunities in Hospitality Sector for Hotel Management background candidates:

There are several job opportunities in Hospitality sector and you can apply for the posts namely Convention Planner, Clerk, Chef, Bellhop, Reservation ticket agent..etc.,

You can also find job opportunities in,

>> Cruise Companies

>> Theme Parks

>> Convention departments

>> Railway sector

>> Airline Industries

>> Museums

>> Event Management Organizations

>> Tourism Industries

>> Sports and Club organization

>> Catering organizations..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?