7th January 2012, 09:00 AM
rajesh.ers

What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?

After studying M.sc in Environmental science and Remote Sensing what type of Government and Non govt jobs i will get.

Related Questions:
7th January 2012, 11:29 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?

Hai frnd so many govt and non govt jobs available after studying MSc in Environmental science.
your eligible for group exams , techars ,IAS ,IPS and other govt jobs
and also bank jobs in SBI
SBH
Andhra Bank
Bank of Barod in po's managers , clerks etc.........
Non govt jobs
Privet Bank jobs like
ICICI
HDFC
ING Vishya bank etc.......
13th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?

hi i am kailas patil i am studing in MSc Env Sci 4 semistor.my exam in may . I want to job. How search it.
19th May 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i am Mr.Sharwan kumar i have done MSc Environmental Science . and experience 2 years in healt care,ISO9000,14000,18000 and forest managment I want to attrective job. How search it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?