3rd September 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?

i have completed my B.Pharmacy this year(2012) , what is the eligibity criteria of becoming the drug inspector and all regarding information about the drug inspector vacancies, how to apply for it, exam date, previous question papers?

25th September 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?

i have completed my b.pharm this year .what is the eligibility criteria and work experience is needed to apply
25th October 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?

after b.pharm how to become drug inspecter
11th November 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

can i become drug inspector after doing my biotech(H)?
28th December 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for drug inspector post..
9th March 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please guide me , how many Parentral experience required for drug inspector ?
19th April 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i become drug inspector..after complete my b.pharma... and need to study m.pharma...
14th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i amol, md pharmacology student.can i keep option of preparing for this exam?
11th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,complete B.Pharm 2013.so plz guide me to become drug inspector.what criteria, my mail id [email protected] pls sir guide me
16th December 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

There is pre eligibility exam for to apply for main? Practice of 3 years should need after completion of b pharmacy or after qualifying main exam..
14th July 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.PHARM AND DOING SALES JOB AS A M.R MY AGE IS 28 I WANT TO JOIN AS DRUG INSPECTOR . CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR IT AND ELIGIBILITY...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?