29th October 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualifications required for Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector for Ex-Serviceman?

Hey my name is sandeep kumar . I'm servicing in Indian army so tell me age limit and qualifications for police inspector and sub inspector for ex service man. age limit and qualifications for police inspector and sub inspector

3rd November 2014, 01:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector for Ex-Serviceman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey my name is sandeep kumar . I'm servicing in Indian army so tell me age limit and qualifications for police inspector and sub inspector for ex service man. age limit and qualifications for police inspector and sub inspector
It's nice that you are interested in Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector exam. Educational qualification are same for all category students. But, upper age relaxation will be applicable for Ex-Serviceman. you may get relaxation in age limit up to 5 years.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university and final year students can also eligible.
  • Applicants age should be in between 19 to 28 years and upper age relaxation will be reserved category students up to 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-servicemen and 3 years for OBC category students.
  • Applicants must physically as well medically fit.
16th March 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector for Ex-Serviceman?

What is the age limit and qualifications for psi for ex army man in maharastra
16th March 2015, 01:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

SSC - Staff Selection Commission conducts SI and ASI - Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment examination every year and you can apply for this examination if you meet with following eligibility criteria :

A degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 25 years.

Relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines which is 05 years for SC/ST, 05 years for Ex-Servicemen and 03 years for OBC category candidates.

05 years upper age relaxation is also provided to those candidates who are still in service under central government of India.

You can avail five years upper age relaxation while applying for this examination so you should apply. Advertisement of this examination will be issued early so you should keep in touch with the official website of SSC and apply when applications are open to register.

Selection Procedure : There are following stages in selection of SI and ASI :

Preliminary Examination : Reasoning Ability, Mathematics, English Language, General Awareness for 200 marks. Each subject has 50 questions for 50 marks and qualifying in this test is necessary to be eligible for mains exam.

Mains examination : English Language and Comprehension Ability for 200 marks.

After qualifying both of these exams, candidates will be called for physical and medical test that is the third stage of selection.

After successfully qualifying all these steps candidates are required to appear for interview process which is the last stage and if qualified this stage then candidate can become SI/ASI.
31st March 2015, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It's a very good decision for choosing the Sub Inspector of Police as your career and you have to take note on the Age relaxation.If you want to apply for the SI you should have the age in between 20 to 27 years and there is a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

For Ex service men -- 5 years (Gen)

-- 8 years (OBC)

-- 10 years (SC/ST )

These relaxations are based on the government rules. That to you have to complete the graduation in any stream from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

More over you must satisfy the Physical standard for Female and Mala candidates individually.For Male candidates you should have a height of 170 cms and For Female candidates should have 157 cms as their height.
16th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 34 yes can I attend any exam,but I have degree in science with 70 percante
20th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I Am Post Graduate Having 02 Degree in Post Graduation M. Com and MBA having age 33 and I am S.C. Candidate, Can I Eligible for Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Recruitment.
7th August 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a central government employee and currently serving in defence. I m a digree holder in science nd cmpleted my digree in 2010 and I would like to join police service as a asi/si . is I m still eligible to appear in that examination.

Pls suggess me sir
9th September 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the payment of an inspector or Sub inspector of Haryana Police.
20th September 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My paresent rank subedar in Indian army I wanted the SI in haryana police my age 44 yrs old
28th September 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate, 33yrs old and presently working in j&k police . Am I eligible for taking part in inpector or sub inspector exams.
12th December 2015, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate.enter old and presently ex men Indian army am I eligible fo taking part of asi exm
29th December 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my self Rajveer Singh this time I am on service after that I want to be join the uttarakhand state police as a si post.Please suggest me the age limitation to the ex serviceman.
Humbly request to you.
13th February 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is a 52 year old retired JCO of indian Army, Matric pass having Diploma in automobile engg from army approved by AICTE eligible for any govt job
26th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am naresh sharma presently i am working as a asst. Executive in nahar spinning plant in private job. My experience is 8 year and my age appox. 31 year. Sir can try in police on the post si, asi
29th July 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 54 yrs old retired JCO from Indian army.Am I eligible for sub inspecter in haryana.please suggest me the right way
3rd December 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am 45 yes old retired Indian navy sailor am eligible for sub inspector in Kerala police suggest me the right way
16th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for sub inspector job if my age is 42 years and a ex servicemen
20th June 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My age is 38 and I am working in Indian army I can eligible for SI or ASI and I have degree and I am BC-A,my data of birth is 2-6-1981 I can eligible for SI
8th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My age is 34 and I am working in Indian army( signal corps) . I have degree of pcm and my date of birth 15 sep 1983. I can eligible for si of wb police
19th December 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my age having 38 yrs on 21 Jan 2018, I am OBC Candidate, at present I am working as a JCO rank as Subedar in Indian Army. Can I Eligible for Sub Inspector in Bihar Police Recruitment. Please suggest me through my email i.e. [email protected], or intimate through my contact No 7257984902 at the earliest please.
28th February 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a degree holder central govt. Employee and my D.O.B. is 20.07.1987 can I eligible for appearing in UPSI recruitment 2018. I belong to General category.
10th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a govt. Employee and my DOB is10/10/1988.can I able for RPF so post? Please reply me sir
17th May 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a degree holder central govt. Employee and my D.O.B. is 20.07.1975 can I eligible for appearing in UPSI recruitment 2018. I belong to General category.my state is chhattisgarh.
2nd June 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am not any government officer.If any one, who is not a government officer can conduct this exam?
8th November 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 20 years old n I completed my graduation with 38% marks can I appear in Uttar Pradesh Sub inspector examination
17th December 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

An ex serviceman having graduation certificate from ARMY after completing 20 years of service is eligible for RPF SI post?
25th February 2019, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm serving in navy, i have 168 cm height, fulfilling all remaining standard for SI in haryana police. May i apply for the same. May i get any height concession.?
13th March 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for ex serviceman for SI or constable after 30 years of service in Indian Army now my age is 50 years I am eligible for SI or constable
15th March 2019, 05:39 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Age limit and qualifications required for Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector for Ex-Serviceman?

Age limit and qualifications required for Police Inspector and Sub-Inspector for Ex-Serviceman

There is 5 year age relaxation available for group b post

For asi and cisf upto 40 years age limit

For sc/St government employees he can avail 5+5= 10 years age relaxation

For group c upto 35 years limit

For sc/St group c upto 40 years limit
16th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in mechanical engineering holder, may i eligible for any police jobs in telangana ? 18-06-1987 its my DOB , 32 years old
27th December 2019, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have serving in Indian army as a Jco, my dob is 13 aug 1970, is I am apply for the si/asi/psi Pl suggested me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?