24th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Law Clerk in Bombay High Court?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Law Clerk which is available in Bombay High Court? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

27th September 2019, 03:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Law Clerk in Bombay High Court?

Pay scale allotted to Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment is Rs. 20,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
27th September 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Law Clerk which is available in Bombay High Court? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Law Clerk recruitment (on contract basis) in the High Court of Bombay is given below:

Stipend / Honorarium – Rs 20,000 per month (on contract)

Interested candidates can download the application from the High Court of Bombay website link given Click Here and apply.
27th September 2019, 04:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

~~ Rs. 20,000/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
27th September 2019, 06:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The law clerk recruitment is not a permanent job as per notification details. Candidates selected for Law clerk will receive Rs 20,000 per month as stipend.

Apart from that there will no other allowances. Last date to apply is 1st October, 2019.

You can read more details at Click here for read full notification .
27th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Law Clerk in Bombay High Court is Rs. 20000/- per month.

You will not be entitled to any other allowances and will not be treated or deemed to be in the regular employment of the High Court.
27th September 2019, 08:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary offered to a Law Clerk in Bombay High Court, main range approximately Rs.19,500/- and above per month.

Gradually the salary of the candidate may increase depending upon their eligibility and experience as per the norms of the government.

Web: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
28th September 2019, 12:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Bombay High Court Law Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bombay High Court

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk

@ Salary Offered - Rs.20,000/- per month

>> You should have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized institute with minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

>> You should be possessing Post Graduate Degree in Law and must have the basic knowledge in the use of computers or laptops or software relating to case laws.

Click here for more detailed information
28th September 2019, 11:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The job of Law Clerk in Bombay High court is contract basis. Selected candidates will be given a stipend of 20,000 per month. It may change as per decision of government from time to time.

Apart from this consolidated amount, they will not be given any other allowances. The last date to receive duly filled application process is 1st October 2019.
29th September 2019, 01:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who got selected for Law Clerk in Bombay High Court can get a Stipend/Honorarium of Rs 20,000 per month on contract basis. Eligible applicants can download the application from the official website of High Court of Bombay -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?