31st May 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?

Government Jobs in Textile Industry how to apply for the job

I am very interested in textile jobs, please reply.

Thanks

Related Questions:
5th June 2015, 07:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?

Ministry of Textiles invites applications for the Group C posts in the Hand loom industry.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be above 33 years for the post of Jr.Assistant and Jr.Printer.

* Candidate's age should not be above 30 years for the post of Attendant, Driving, Jr.Assistant (processing).

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed ITI diploma in Textile weaving/ Printing/ dyeing/ Printing.

* Candidate should also have experience of 3 years for Jr.Assistant, 2 years for Attendant post, 5 years for Jr.Assistant (Printing) in textile industry.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should download the application from the official website of Hand looms.

* After filling the application form, carefully attest the copies of all the documents.

* send the enclosure to the mentioned address in the notice by the post.
17th November 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?

Sir i am L. Subashini..i was completed diploma in garment tech and textile technology.. I have 1 year experience at Madura coats i am very interested in textile related jobs and also ability of lecturing. So give idea to get opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?