15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Teachers?

I came to know that Government of Maharashtra has published the recruitment for Assistant Teacher. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

17th July 2018, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Teachers?

"Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment" 2018

>Eligibility:

Applicant must have completed BA, B.Sc with B.Ed from a recognized institute/university.

=>How to apply:

You can download the application form from below mentioned link:

http://www.zppalghar.in/pdfs/5765090.pdf

Fill the application form with required details.

Send the filled application form to the address given below:

Education Department, Zilla Parishad Palghar Maharashtra.

Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher will get Rs. 8000 per month.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
17th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Teachers?

Procedure to apply for Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher Recruitment and Pay Scale:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment is given below,

Pay Scale - Rs.8,000/- per month

Name of the Position - Assistant Teacher

If have completed B.A or B.Sc with B.Ed course, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment.

You are required to apply for this recruitment from it's official website and the detailed official notification is given below.You need to fill all the required details in the concerned fields with proper information and after successful completion of filling the form, you can then Click on Submit button and take the printout of the application form for further use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
20th July 2018, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment, you have to download the application form at http://www.zppalghar.in/pdfs/5765090.pdf, fill it with your details and you need to send it by post to Education Department, Zilla Parishad Palghar Maharashtra on or before 19th July 2018.

The pay scale of Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher is Rs. 8000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?