6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pay scale of this post?

I came to know that TNPSC has published the recruitment for assistant engineer. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

29th March 2018, 11:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pay scale of this post?

Procedure to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:

In order to apply for this TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, you are required to visit it's official website. There in the search option, search for Assistant Engineering notification link in the Advertisement or Careers section.

You will be finding official notification and click on the Application link "Apply Now" button. After this you are required to create Registration number on TNPSC CESE and fill up all the correct details.

After this, you are required to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the process of application and make sure that you enter all your correct details in the concerned fields. Then you are required to make the payment and after completion of final submission take out the print of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for More Details

Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month
Grade pay - Rs.5100/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?