26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know about the process through which I can apply in Assistant Engineer recruitment of Meghalaya PSC? I just want to know about the procedure of application. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  2. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  3. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  4. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  5. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  6. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  7. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  9. Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?
  11. Exemption available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for ST candidate?
  12. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  14. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  15. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  16. What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  18. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
11th June 2018, 03:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:

In order to apply for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> I request you to first go through the notification once and make sure you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> Then you are required to login to the website which is given below and then choose "Assistant Engineer" post from the list.

>> Then click on the "Online Application Form" and then fill up the details in the application form.

>> After that, you are required to check once before submitting and then apply. After successful submission, you are required to take the printout of the application for future use.

Click here for More Details -- Refer Para 4

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?