15th September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

Hello everyone, please help me to get the important dates for the post of Station Controller under Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment. I really want to apply for this post under MMRDA recruitment. Please help me to know about the dates. Thank you.

18th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to get the important dates for the post of Station Controller under Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment. I really want to apply for this post under MMRDA recruitment. Please help me to know about the dates. Thank you.

Important dates of Station Controller recruitment in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority are given below:

Start date to apply online – 16th September, 2019

Last date to apply online – 7th October, 2019

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Station Controller recruitment in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
18th September 2019, 06:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment?

Important Dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 16th Sep. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 7th Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/.
18th September 2019, 07:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment are as follows:-
Starting of online application process- 16/09/2019
Last date of Online application process- 07/10/2019
18th September 2019, 07:23 PM
ranu shahi

Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment are mentioned below:-
Commencement of online application process- 16.09.2019
Closure of Online application process- 07.10.2019
18th September 2019, 08:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment:

~~ Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 16/09/2019.

~~ Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07/10/2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
19th September 2019, 08:37 AM
mebatman

Important dates of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Conteoller recruitment are :
Online application starts on - 16-09-2019
Online application ends on - 07-10-2019
19th September 2019, 11:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of Station Controller recruitment in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority:
  • Start date to apply online – 16/09/2019
  • Last date to apply online – 07/10/2019

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?