22nd October 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment? Closing date of application?

Respected Sir,
I am a B.A. graduate and I want to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment. Kindly tell me how can I apply? When is the closing date for application?

31st October 2015, 01:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment? Closing date of application?

NABARD stands for National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development. As you want to apply for the post of Assistant for NABARD bank.

But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form for this year has been over. But still I am providing you the important dates. So you have an idea that in which month the notification will release for the next year.

--Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 08-10-2015.

--Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 30-10-2015.

--Date of Online Test: November/ December 2015.

--Last Date for Submission of Application for Pre-examination Training: 02-11-2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?