24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NABARD Bank Development Assistant for 42 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

Hello Sir,
I have been worked for Indian Army and now 42 years old. I am an ex-serviceman. I want to apply for NABARD Bank recruitment of Development Assistant. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for this?

15th October 2015, 12:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NABARD Bank Development Assistant for 42 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

As you want to apply for the post of Development Assistant in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Bank (NABARD).

**Following are the eligibility criteria:

Educational Criteria:A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.

Age Limit: 18 to 35 years.

Relaxation in Age Limit:To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.

Selection Procedure: Online examination followed by interview. The online exam consist of 200 questions contain 40 questions each from Reasoning, English, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer knowledge.

**You will be glad to know that the notification for the recruitment has been published and the online form filling has been stated. So you have to fill the form before the last date. If you want to know more then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-NABARD-Development-Assistant-Posts.pdf(463.6 KB, 16 views)
14th August 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NABARD Bank Development Assistant for 42 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?

I am an ex serviceman. I am graduated and having 59% Scored. Am I eligible for UP SI.
17th August 2019, 02:03 PM
Sourav123#

Unfortunately you can't. max age for NABARD B grade officer is 35.
5 years extension for the ex servicemen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?