6th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IAF as a fighter pilot after 10th?

Sir, I am a student of class 10th and my name is Viyom Verma. I want to join IAF as a fighter pilot. Can you guide me how can I join it?

24th February 2017, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IAF as a fighter pilot after 10th?

In order to join Indian Air Force, you are required to follow a certain procedure. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot just after completion of 10th Class. For this you must have to have the required educational qualification. The basic educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern to join Indian Air Force through NDA.
16th May 2017, 03:16 PM
yerukala sudheer

Hello friend

1. In order to join in Indian Air Force you need to complete 10 + 2 in the stream of MPC with minimum percentage of 60

2. If you want to become a pilot fighter in Indian Air Force you need to crack the NDA exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year

3. The selection process consists of written examination and SSB interview those who qualified in written examination they will call for interview for allotted centres the interview can be done in 5 days it will test your physical and mental ability after qualifying this interview you will get a job as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force

4. the age limit for NDA examination is 17 and half year to 19 and half years

5. And I also there is an another examination that is 10 + 2 Technical entry scheme which is conducted by Indian Air Force for this you need minimum qualification 10 + 2 with the percentage of 60 The selection process is higher percentage of marks and interview

6. And you can also join in a participating in rally which is conducted by the Indian Air Force every year The selection process is physical Efficiency Test and medical test and written examination

The physical Efficiency Test consist of 1.6 kilometre 1 and 10 pull ups and Jag those who qualified in physical Efficiency Test will call for written examination after clearing examination they undergo medical test after clearing medical test they will go for training at OTA Gaya
In dehradun

All the best my friend good luck
28th June 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the above ways are for girls or boys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?