9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in PGCIL recruitment for the Diploma Trainee? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd August 2018, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the procedure to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Trainee

>> You are required to click on the below mentioned link for getting more details.

>> There are two steps I and II and you are required to complete the steps one by one. You are required to enter Personal Details, Contact Details, ..etc.,

>> After completion of the filling form, you are required to upload your latest photograph, signature and certificate image in the concerned sizes.

Click here to Apply and Detailed Information

24th August 2018, 07:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment?

To apply for the above mentioned recruitment at first, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.powergridindia.com/) and fill up the online application form as per the guidelines provided. Then you have to upload all the documents, photographs and signature required. Then you have to pay the fees and submit the form. Also take a printout of it for future use.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?