2nd April 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and has applied in PGCIL for Diploma Trainee. But I want to know the selection procedure as I don't know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment will be released?
  2. How can I correct my mobile number in PGCIL registration form?
  3. When HAL Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam will be held? Details of this recruitment exam?
  4. How to join Powergrid Corporation of India on the post of Finance Assistant?
  5. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  6. What is the selection procedure for apprentice in LPSC as graduate trainee
  7. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  8. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  9. What is the syllabus of PGCIL JE(Electrical) recruitment exam?
  10. Previous year Question Papers of NTPC Recruitment for the position of Diploma Trainee in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about website for BTC program? I have applied for BTC
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  13. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  14. Selection procedure of RBI Assistant Grade-B recruitment?
  15. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  16. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  17. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  18. How to get placement in TCS?
4th April 2016, 11:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Diploma Trainee Recruitment:

The selection process of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Diploma Trainee consists of two rounds.

@ Written Test

@ Computer Skill Test

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment is,

>> Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 70% marks.

>> As you have successfully completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
4th April 2016, 08:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your diploma course in Electrical Engineering and want to apply in PGCIL. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: student must posses Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.

Age limit: The maximum age limit is 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written test followed by interview. The written test consists of two parts. Part I consists of 120 questions related to technical knowledge. Part II consist of 50 questions related to English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding this then you can go through the detailed advertisement of previous year which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pgcil diploma trainee.pdf(637.6 KB, 37 views)
5th April 2016, 12:19 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruits the candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer, Assistant etc.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Computer Skill Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?