2nd August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training at NTPC?

I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student. I am pursuing my B.Tech from Rajeev Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidayala Bhopal. I have no knowledge about Training and how to apply in NTPC for that Training. Please tell me how to apply for Training and procedure to apply for training?
With Regards
Chandan Kumar

3rd August 2016, 10:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training at NTPC?

In order to apply for training at NTPC, you will have to follow the below mentioned steps;

> Reach out to the Institute and get the application form for admission in the training or get it from the website.

> Fill up the application form by providing the required details asked for.

> Submit the application form before time so as to avoid your application form to be rejected.

If you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in the program, you will be very much allowed to pursue with your training as and then can carry on with your training from the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?