6th April 2012, 11:01 AM
ankit 9171

How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?

i m a student of 6 sem B.E.how to apply for vocational training at ntpc and bhe

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  2. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  5. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  7. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  10. How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  11. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  12. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  15. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  17. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  18. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?

i m a student of 6 sem B.E.how to apply for vocational training at ntpc and bhe
27th July 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?

what are the energy based companies in india??
30th January 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in NTPC?
24th July 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m interested to take the internship in NTPC Bhel, & Sail nearest in Kolkata at winter session.Now, I m studying at vit university at vellore in 3 yr student in Electrical & electronics stream. Pl confirm me how to apply on above company in my email id I.e [email protected] or my mobile no.917708546175,919433906070,919433312211.

With warm regards
Subhrajit Das.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?