17th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?

I am 3yr mechanical student i want to summer vocation training in NTPC SIBGHAULI SO suggest me for how to prosude traing or training application form? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reason. Thank you!

28th April 2016, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?

It is nice to see you looking forward to training opportunities being in third year of your mechanical engineering course. In order to pursue training in NTPC, Sibghauli you need to apply through offline mode. You need to get the application form from the concerned branch of NTPC. You can contact the administrative department of the concerned branch and get the application form. Fill it up correctly and submit it within the stipulated date to the concerned authority. It will be better if you can get referral or apply through employee of the concerned branch of NTPC.
29th April 2016, 12:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation. Its a very good options for pursuing training from NTPC. You will learn lots of practical aspects by pursuing training from NTPC. Being a third year candidate you are eligible for training in NTPC. First of all you will have to apply for the recommendation latter from your institute for training. After that you have to send your application with the recommendation latter to the HR of the NTPC. After scrutiny they will call you if you are found to be eligible for training. An I.D. card will be issued to you by the company for getting entry in the company.
29th April 2016, 04:46 PM
IQ14

For applying training in NTPC you can directly apply through your college as they take few candidates from every college in each branch for the summer training. So you can contact to your training and placement department to forward students names for the summer training in NTPC.Then after your name will be forward to the training department of the NTPC.And also apply for the NOC certificate in the training department of your college which will be required at the time of applying for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?