25th January 2023, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become Deputy commissioner of police after 10th standard?

I am the student of 10th standard. I want to become Deputy commissioner of police but I don't have too much knowledge. Sir, please contact me at my number 9501141363 for what I have to do after 10th?

26th January 2023, 10:40 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Deputy commissioner of police after 10th standard?

To, become Deputy Commissioner in police department, you will have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you will have to pursue minimum of bachelor degree qualification from a recognised university to become eligible for appearing in the examination.
26th January 2023, 10:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Deputy commissioner of police after 10th standard?

You can become commissioner in police after qualifying in all three stages of Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for the examination only after the bachelor degree, so you can continue your preparation for the examination along with your academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?