1st November 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?

Hello sir,

My self TRIVEDI CHARVI RAMESHBHAI, doing M,SC in food science and nutrition from school of sciences at gujarat university. I want to become a food inspector. Can you please give me guidance regarding this?

I am waiting for your answer.

1st November 2015, 09:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?

To become food inspector you need to appear in Food inspector examination that is conducted every year by UPSC( Union Public Service Commission).

Eligibility to appear in the exam:

A candidate must have done graduation.

Age 19-28 years. And upper age is relaxed in case of SC/ST for 5 years , OBC for 3 years and physically handicapped for 10 years.

Mode of selection is Written Test and Interview.
22nd May 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?

I really want to know which is best to choose for best career either food technology or food nutrition and dietetics after my bsc food science? Can you please give me a suggestion.
6th October 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I too have same question. After completing my b.sc in food science and nutrition, is opting pg food technology is better or food nutrition and dietetics
25th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am s. Pyntamil now I am studying MSc. Food and nutrition after finish my course apply food inspector examination i am eligible to food inspector
9th July 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become food inspector after msc in food science and technology?
24th April 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

How and where all I can apply for job after MSc DFSM in IGNOU. Also I'm an Ayurvedic physician, completed BAMS.
30th April 2020, 09:23 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?

To become Food Inspector you have to show up in Food controller assessment that is directed each year by UPSC( Union Public Service Commission).

Qualification to show up in the test:

An applicant more likely than not done graduation.

Age 19-28 years. Also, upper age is loose if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST for a long time , OBC for a long time and truly debilitated for a long time.

You can gave the wellbeing and sanitation dept of the district approves of it. In any case, the aptitudes obtained in MSc in Food Science innovation may not be helpful in execution of obligations as a Food examiner. Sustenance, nourishment testing, remedys for nourishment tainting are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?