1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IPS officer after studying BA in Kannada medium?

Sir/Madam, I am Kalmesh from Belagavi distt (rural areas). I want to do IPS officer course and it is my aim of life. I am studied in BA final year Kannada medium, but any person did not guide me. Please help me and give me information.
www.kalmeshkamble04@com.

2nd February 2017, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an IPS officer after studying BA in Kannada medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am Kalmesh from Belagavi distt (rural areas). I want to do IPS officer course and it is my aim of life. I am studied in BA final year Kannada medium, but any person did not guide me. Please help me and give me information.
www.kalmeshkamble04@com.

To become an IPS Officer after studying BA in Kannada medium, you have to appear for Civil Service Examination conducted by the UPSC. The eligibility to appear for civil service examination is a pass in bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The civil service examination consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The civil service examinations are held once in a year. The civil service examinations are considered to be one of the toughest examinations in India. So you have to prepare well to clear the examination. There are various coaching classes available for civil service examinations. The details about the examinations are available in the UPSC website Click Here
2nd February 2017, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an IPS Officer after completion of BA:

There is a certain procedure to become an IPS officer after completion of BA course (Graduate Degree). The basic educational qualification to become an IPS officer is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree from a recognized university in any discipline. As you are from BA (Bachelor of Arts) background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this IPS recruitment. In order to become an IPS officer, you are required to apply for Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) conducted by Union Public Service Commission. You are required to qualify both Preliminary and Mains recruitment examination's in order to be eligible for appearing in Interview. Once you clear Interview with merit marks then you will be able to become an IPS Officer. I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute in order to crack the examination.
3rd February 2017, 01:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
www.kalmeshkamble04@com.
To become an IPS officer, you can do graduation degree from a recognized University. This exam is conducted by UPSC through Cvil Service Exam.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

Those who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates.

Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?