16th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Lab Technician (Pathology) in ESIC?

I have completed my graduation and now want to work as a Lab Technician in ESIC. So tell me the procedure for doing so?

1st December 2017, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Lab Technician (Pathology) in ESIC?

ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) is an organization that recruits candidates every year for several posts namely Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Nursing Sister, Medical Social Worker, Jr.MRT, Pharmacist, Attendant..etc.,

ESIC issues official notification for filling up above posts and it issues official notification for filling up vacancies from time to time. You are required to go through the "Careers" or Recruitment section of this website frequently to get the latest recruitment's'.

The mode of selection is based on the written examination which is followed by Personal Interview.

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment in the prescribed format duly filled in English or Hindi Language and you are required to send the filled in application form to the below mentioned website along with necessary documents.

The Joint Director (Recruitment),
ESI Corporation,
Panchdeep Bhawan,
CIG Marg, New Delhi-110002

Click here for Details to get an Idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?