9th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in CISF Medical Officer recruitment for MBBS doctor?

Dear Sir,
I am a MBBS doctor and I want to apply as a Medical Officer in CISF. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
1st December 2017, 02:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in CISF Medical Officer recruitment for MBBS doctor?

Procedure to apply for CISF Medical Officer Recruitment:

CISF is a reputed organization that recruits young and dynamic candidates every year.

CISF issues it's official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and they may include Medical Officer, Constable, Rifleman, General Deputy Medical Officer...etc.,

I am providing you a link where you can check latest all the recruitment details from time to time.

So, whenever it releases the recruitment notification for recruiting candidates for the post of Medical Officer then you are required to apply for this CISF Medical officer Recruitment.

Click here for CISF Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?