29th February 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway for T.Y.B.Com candidate?

Sir/Mam,
I have appeared T.Y.B.Com and I want to know about the procedure to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway. How I can become? How can I get a job in Indian Railway?

Related Questions:
26th March 2016, 07:46 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway for T.Y.B.Com candidate?

RRB- Railway Recruitment Board will conduct different exams to recruit candidates for different posts in a Calendar year.
To become a Ticket Collector, you have to be a graduate and the corresponding notification has to open accordingly.
RRB NTPC- Non Technical post will be notified and you can apply for the post. Computer based Test will be kept which includes Basic Science, History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Current Events and General aptitude.
29th August 2020, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway for T.Y.B.Com candidate?

What language should I know well to become a ralway TC ? What is the salary of a TC,2020 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?