15th March 2023, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can ex-servicemen can apply for CBI Inspector? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am Subedar in Indian Army. I have completed 30 years service with Indian Army. I am graduate. I will be getting retired from service on 31 Mat 2020. What can I do after retirement for my re-employment

15th March 2023, 05:43 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How can ex-servicemen can apply for CBI Inspector? What is the eligibility criteria?

To apply for the post of CBI Inspector as an ex-serviceman, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • Age limit: The maximum age limit for the general category is 30 years, with age relaxation for reserved categories.
  • Educational Qualification: You should possess a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
  • Experience: There is no mention of specific work experience required for ex-servicemen, but relevant experience in law enforcement or investigations may be beneficial.
  • Physical Standards: You should meet the physical standards prescribed by the CBI.

To apply for the CBI Inspector position, you can follow these steps:

V
  1. isit the official website of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
  2. Look for the career/recruitment section on the website.
  3. Find the link for the CBI Inspector recruitment notification and read the eligibility criteria and other details carefully.
  4. Fill out the application form and submit it online.
  5. Upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph, signature, and other documents as required.
  6. Pay the application fee online, if applicable.
  7. Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.

Note: It is recommended that you keep a track of the official website of the CBI https://cbi.gov.in/vacancies for the latest recruitment notifications and updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?