4th August 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in ISRO recruitment exam if forgot to download registration number?

Sir,
I have forgot to note down my registration number for ISRO recruitment without downloading the form. Without the registration number I will not be able to attend the examination. Kindly request you to help me how to track it?

5th August 2015, 08:18 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in ISRO recruitment exam if forgot to download registration number?

Don't worry, if you have forgot to note down your registration number. Your registration number is also send to your email id and registered phone number.
If you still not able to get your registration number then you can contact ISRO and ask for your registration number,
Phone:+91 23416393 or 22172303
Fax: +91 80 23511829
Email: [email protected]
4th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear in ISRO recruitment exam if forgot to download registration number?

Please share my registration number my name is BONDALAPATI PRAKASH KUMAR and my date of birth is 02/10/1992
1st December 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Please share my registration number my name is PINTU KUMAR and my date of birth is 22/04/1998
30th December 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Please share my registration number of scientific Recruitment of ISRO:ICRB:03:2019.
Name - Deepak Chauhan
Branch - Btech(Electronics and Communication)
Date of Birth- 03/06/1995
Category -General (EWS)
Contact number-8750783621
22nd March 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is roll number in application status query form..?
16th February 2023, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I open my admit card I don't have application number
17th February 2023, 05:52 PM
Antonio 2023

• Check your email: When you applied for the exam, you might have received an email from ISRO with your registration number. Search your inbox and spam folder to see if you can find it.
• Check your phone: If you received an SMS from ISRO with your registration number, search your phone for the message.
• Contact ISRO: You can contact ISRO's helpdesk or customer support and provide them with your personal details such as your name, date of birth, and email address. They might be able to retrieve your registration number and send it to you.
• Check your browser history: If you applied for the exam online, you might be able to find your registration number in your browser history.
29th July 2023, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have forgot my registration number for ISRO recruitment. Without the registration number I will not be able to attend the examination. Kindly request you to help me how to get my register number.

Name: Aswathy V S
Date of Birth: 31/01/2001
Category : UR
ICRB/ISRO : Advt. No.ISRO:ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022 dated 20.12.2022

Please help me to attend my exam.

Sincerely
Aswathy V S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?