16th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Forensic crime investigation department?

Sir/Mam i am 12th student. And i am studying in science my subjects are physics chemistry and biology and geography. I want to do something adventurous. So tell me how can i get admission in forensic crime investigation department?

29th July 2023, 06:43 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Admission procedure in Forensic crime investigation department?

• Complete your 12th grade with science subjects.
  • Pursue a bachelor's degree in forensic science or a related field.
  • Gain relevant work experience in the field.
  • Pass the National Institute of Forensic Science (NIFS) entrance exam.
  • Complete the NIFS training program.
The universities in India that offer forensic science courses:
  • National Institute of Forensic Science (NIFS), Hyderabad

• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi

• Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli

• University of Pune

• University of Madras[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Once you have completed your bachelor's degree, you can gain relevant work experience by working as a forensic science technician or a crime scene investigator. You can also volunteer with a law enforcement agency or a non-profit organization that works in the field of forensic science.
After you have gained some work experience, you can take the NIFS entrance exam. The NIFS entrance exam is a competitive exam that tests your knowledge of forensic science. If you pass the exam, you will be admitted to the NIFS training program.
The NIFS training program is a rigorous program that will teach you the skills you need to be a forensic scientist. The program includes courses in crime scene investigation, forensic toxicology, forensic biology, and forensic chemistry.
After you have completed the NIFS training program, you will be qualified to work as a forensic scientist. You can work for a law enforcement agency, a private company, or a non-profit organization.

31st July 2023, 06:18 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Admission procedure in Forensic crime investigation department?

• Complete your 12th grade with science subjects. This is the basic requirement for admission to most forensic science programs.
  • Take the appropriate entrance exam. There are a number of entrance exams that you can take to get admission to a forensic science program. Some of the most popular exams include:
    • NEST (National Eligibility Test)
    • GSAT (Graduate Aptitude Test in Science)
    • JET (Joint Entrance Test)
    • SUAT (Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology)
  • In addition to taking the entrance exam, you will also need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the program you want to apply to. These requirements may vary from program to program, but they typically include a minimum GPA and a minimum score on the entrance exam.
  • Once you have met the minimum eligibility requirements, you can submit your application materials to the programs you are interested in. These materials typically include your transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
  • Some programs may require you to be interviewed as part of the application process. This is an opportunity for the admissions committee to get to know you better and to see if you would be a good fit for the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?