10th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me when Federal Bank PO notification will release? How can I apply for PO? What is the cutoff marks for qualify?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get application forms for PO Exam of SBI?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  3. How to become sales tax or income tax officer?
  4. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  5. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  6. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  7. Information regarding SBI clerical post?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  9. When will be the notification for the Sub-Inspector Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?
  11. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  12. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?
  13. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  14. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  15. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  16. When is the next ICICI PO exam?
  17. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  18. Last date to fill the form for SBI PO Exam?
29th July 2023, 06:42 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?

• The notification for the Federal Bank PO exam is usually released in the month of September or October.
  • The application process is online and can be done through the Federal Bank website.
  • The cut-off marks for the Federal Bank PO exam vary depending on the number of candidates who appear for the exam and the difficulty level of the questions. However, the cut-off marks are usually around 60% for the General Category candidates.
Steps on how to apply for the Federal Bank PO exam:
  • Go to the Federal Bank website.
  • Click on the "Careers" tab.
  • Click on the "Probationary Officer" position.
  • Read the job description carefully.
  • If you are eligible, click on the "Apply Now" button.
  • You will be prompted to create an account and submit your resume and other required documents.
  • You will also be required to pay the application fee.
The application fee for the Federal Bank PO exam is INR 600 for the General Category candidates and INR 100 for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The exam is conducted in two stages:
  • The preliminary exam is a 100-mark exam that consists of multiple-choice questions. The questions in the preliminary exam cover the following topics:
    • General Knowledge
    • Quantitative Aptitude
    • Logical Reasoning
  • The mains exam is a 200-mark exam that consists of multiple-choice questions. The questions in the mains exam cover the following topics:
    • English Language
    • Reasoning Ability
    • Numerical Ability
    • General Awareness
    • Banking and Finance
The final merit list for the Federal Bank PO exam will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the mains exam and the preliminary exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?