30th November 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for BECIL recruitment of Field Technical Officers. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

2nd December 2020, 12:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) Field Technical Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) Field Technical Officer recruitment 2020 Application Form is For General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman category candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST/EWS/PH category Candidates is Rs. 450/-

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.becil.com/.
2nd December 2020, 03:52 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply :
1.Go to the Official site of BECIL website.
2.Click on the Link “Career” section.
3.Find and open the Required Notification and proceed to Registration.
4.Fill the Online Application and upload the required documents.
5.Pay the Application fee and submit it.
2nd December 2020, 10:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Candidates may apply through online by visiting the official website - www.becil.com

Candidates may enter their basic details after selecting the advertisement number by visiting the registration site and submit the application after uploading the required documents and application fee procedure.

Candidates are advised to have a scanned copy of qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste for community certificates, passport size photograph and signature to upload the file size should not be more than 100 KB and must be in jpg/ pdf files only.

Candidates may apply from 28 / 11 / 2020 to 11/ 12/ 2020.

Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID.

Take a printout of the submitted application.
3rd December 2020, 01:24 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment 2020:

~~ PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested candidates may apply for this job online through the website www.becil.com on or before 11.12.2020.

** COST OF APPLICATION FEE:

For General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman candidates - Rs. 750/-.

For SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates - Rs. 450/-.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
3rd December 2020, 02:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website -
www.becil.com

Candidates may enter their basic details.

Submit the application after uploading the required documents and application fee procedure

Candidates are advised to have a scanned copy of qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste or community certificates, passport size photograph and signature to upload the file size should not be more than 100 KB and must be in jpg/pdf files only.

Candidate must have a valid personal e-mail id .

Take a printout of the submitted application.

Cost of application:-

For General / OBC/ Ex-Servicemen / Women candidates - Rs. 750/-

For SC/ ST/EWS/ PH candidates - 450/-

Mode of application:-

The application fees should be paid through online mode ( via credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI ) etc.
3rd December 2020, 07:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment, kindly visit the link below:
http://www.becil.com.

°°° Last to apply is 11th December, 2020.

°°° Before filling the application form you have to register yourself.

°°° On the homepage, you have to select the advertisement and then you have to enter the basic details such as educational details and work experience then you have to start filling the application form by logging in with password and registration number.

°°° Upload scanned photo and signature, 10th Certificate and caste certificate.

°°° Do the payment and email your scanned documents to the Email ID mentioned on the last page of the application form.

°°° Cost of application :
₹750/- For General/OBC/Women

₹450/- for SC/ST/PwD
3rd December 2020, 10:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for BECIL Field Technical Officer recruitment and cost of application is given below,

Name of the Organization - BECIL

Name of the Job Position - Field Technical Officer

>> Please click on the below "Apply Link" provided below and there click on "New Registration" button. You are required to fill up all the details.

>> Also click on below "How to Apply" link for instructions.

Click here for HOW TO APPLY instructions

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification

Application Fee:- (Please refer to 3rd page for more details)

@ For General - Rs.750/-
@ For OBC - Rs.750/-
@ For SC/ ST - Rs.450/-
@ For Ex-Servicemen - Rs.750/-
@ For Women - Rs.750/-
@ For EWS/ PH - Rs.450/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?