16th December 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study management course from leading colleges of India being an NRI whose place of birth is India? Terms and conditions required for it?

Hello sir, I am Non Resident Indian but, my place of birth is India and I am living in Bangkok. I want to study management course from leading colleges of India. How can I study the same? Terms and conditions required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  2. Will I be treated as NRI candidate if born in India but studied at Dubai?
  3. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  4. NRI or Management seat in MBBS at India for foreign students?
  5. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  6. Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?
  7. Which course should i opt for higher studies?
  8. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  9. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  10. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  11. Is my son need to be under NRI category even after doing schooling for 3 years in India?
  12. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  13. Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?
  14. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?
  16. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  17. If I study class 12 in India will I be considered an NRI? If I study class 10th in Abroad and +2 in India will I be considered an NRI?
  18. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?