24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Trainee Publication Officer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this BEL recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

26th February 2020, 01:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment Application form is For GEN / OBC / EWS category Candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST / PWD category Candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://bel-india.in/.
27th February 2020, 10:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

To apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://bel-india.in/CareersGridbind....Advertisements by 04.03.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?