24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Trainee Publication Officers in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Trainee Publication Officer in Bharat Electronics Limited? I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.

26th February 2020, 12:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Trainee Publication Officers in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is Rs. 25,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is 2 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://bel-india.in/.
26th February 2020, 01:07 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale of Trainee Publication Officers in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Trainee Publication Officers in Bharat Electronics Limited is R's 25,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website .
26th February 2020, 08:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale of Trainee Publication Officers in Bharat Electronics Limited is Rs.25000 per month. There are total 2 vacancies available for this post and the application fee cost is Rs.200 for general/OBS/EWS category and for SC/ST/PWD category there is no fee.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.in
27th February 2020, 10:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement, the proposed consolidated rumuneration for recruitment made under BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Tainee Publication Officers opening is of Rs 25,000/- per month. In addition, Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards miscellaneous expenses.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of BEL i.e; http://bel-india.in/CareersGridbind....Advertisements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?