24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Trainee Publication Officer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

26th February 2020, 01:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://bel-india.in/.
26th February 2020, 01:05 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment :

* Age limit

Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years.
There is relaxation in upper age limit that is,
For SC/ST is 5 years
For OBC is 3 years.
For PWD is 10 years.

For more information log on to official website .
26th February 2020, 09:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is maximum 25 years for general/UR candidates. There will be a relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years and for PWD candidates it is 10 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.in
27th February 2020, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for recruitment of Trainee Publication Officer under Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), the maximum permissible age for filling an application for the same recruitment is 25 years as on 01.02.2020 for general category candidates. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of BEL India i.e; http://bel-india.in/CareersGridbind....Advertisements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?