24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Trainee Publication Officer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post in this firm.

26th February 2020, 12:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is Rs. 25,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment is 2 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://bel-india.in/.
26th February 2020, 09:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officer recruitment?

The selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Publication Officers will be done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview. The last date to apply for this post is 4th March 2020 and there are total 2 vacancies available.

The application fee cost is Rs.200 for general/OBS/EWS category and for SC/ST/PWD category there is no fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bel-india.in
27th February 2020, 10:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for recruitment of Trainee Publication Officer under BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) will comprise of two stages which are mentioned below :-

* Stage I) Written Test (Objective Type Questions).

* Stage II) Interview (For stage i qualified candidates).

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://bel-india.in/CareersGridbind....Advertisements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?